Mother Nature packs more rapids into 2 hours on the Upper Seti than some other rivers provide in 2 to 3 days, making this a crew favourite right here in our own back yard.
We raft the Upper Seti twice a day, giving you the flexibility to fit in all the other great activities that Pokhara has to offer. It is truly the adventure capital of Nepal and best city for viewing the mountains. On a clear day, you can see the spectacular Fishtail mountain from your bedroom any hotel or lodge you stay in. Pokhara offers every adventure sport you could possibly want to do in a picturesque environment.
If you are looking for the perfect little adrenaline fix, without the hassle of packing up & driving long distances – then look no further its right here in Pokhara.
- Depart from Adventure Hub Nepal office Lakeside Pokhara 8:30 AM & 12:30 PM twice daily.
- Rafting/Kayaking starting point is Bamboo Bridge 30 minutes’ drive from Lakeside. Distance on the river you will travel is …. 11 km.
- Finishing point at the at Dam from here 20 minutes’ drive back to Adventure Hub Nepal Lakeside Pokhara office.
- Simple packed lunch included.
- We run this trip from mid-September to June every day please contact us for price and trip date.